Pages

.


What do you think of these solution?

.


Vintage Handkerchiefs & Scarves Upcycled and Repurposed




I'm still deciding what I want to do with my stash of vintage hankies that I've collected over the years. While perusing the web for some new ideas I came across some pretty photos that I wanted to share...













Quilt by Mary McCulty's design shop via Etsy





Headboard of framed hankies from Better Homes & Gardens










Vintage handkerchief quilt by sprinklebabyvintage on etsy












 Vintage hankie curtains (above and below)




Children's dresses made from silk scarves by Nixie (above and below)




Dress & blouse made from vintage hankies by The Fabled Needle
(above and below)




Pillow cover DIY tutorial from elisemarley






Sweet doll dress made from a vintage hankie. Photo via 52 Flea









Table runner by littlebirdiesecrets











What would you do with them? 




No comments:

Post a Comment